The digital version is only available for purchase when buying the print version, or if print version has been previously purchased.
El camino al éxito is an early reading intervention for Kindergarten students learning to read in Spanish. It is designed to successfully prepare students to enter first grade reading at grade level. It offers structured, systematic instruction. Easy-to-follow and ready-to-go, El camino can be adapted for use as a beginning reading instruction or early reading intervention.
- Develops phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, and writing skills.
- Follows the sequence of Spanish phonological awareness and phonics skills.
- Sequential and systematic - students learn to identify and produce letter sounds, blend and segments syllables, form syllables with letters, form words with syllables, and read words and sentences.
- 20-30 minute daily
- Research based
- Differentiated instruction for small groups
- Dual use - supplemental language arts program or reading intervention program
- Most students who have participated in the El camino program have met benchmark reading levels at the end of kindergarten, as assessed by the IDEL measures developed by the University of Oregon. They have acquired good decoding skills and are ready to enter first grade reading at grade level.
Access to the components that are needed to facilitate remote learning for your students.
|Guided Reading Level